Nicole and Raymond and Church and Laughter ♡

21.9.12

 Nicole
i Love this Girl <3 Because she's nicole <3
Recently her exams just ended... LUCKY BITCH! So we're meeting up more often now ^___^ 
AND AND AND GUESS WHAT? she's devoted all her weekends to me :D YAY YAY YAY LUCKY ME ^^ Last sat we met up together with raymond and shihui and went to the flea before heaidng to service :) WE BOUGHT AWESOME CLOTHES ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And this picture was from sunday :D cause she just can't get enough of me :) and E506! So although she was meeting her friend that day for lunch.... she still met me at like 10am :D yay i love her kbye ♡



Raymond

This tall annoying irritating bitch here..... IS AWESOME ♡
HEHEH my closest brother at the moment ♡
I can really tell him anything! :3 and we've been meeting like almost everyday now??? hahah ok no maybe not everyday but at least 4 days a week? :3 So if i suddenly become every annoying or maybe.... TALL..... you'll know the reason why ^___^ hahahahha I LOVE RAYMOND HOW ♡
 
HEYYYYYYYY its another selca with raymond x3 HHAHAHA
This was the day i met him, Crisann and Shirleen to study at Causeway point ^__^ which was.... yesterday? oh wait its pass midnight! so... the day before yesterday ^^ Slowly getting to know Crisann more and more and meet more of their friends :) it makes me.... happy? ^o^ getting to know her, shirleen, shirley and jieyi so far :) i think it just makes it feel like an event to me :) making friends within the van just that... in this case, no one is going to suddenly start bitching at you/one of your friends for no apparent reason :)


OK NOW GET READY! FOR.......ME
 I TAKE A MILLION PICTURES A DAY BECAUSE I CAN U___U HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
 These few all taken on sunday at cell group at Jasmine's house ^____^
 Im happy ♡ i don't know why but i just always am whenever im at church or at jasmine's house etc :)
 I miss dragon boating!!!!!!! and running man!!!!!! and camp!!!!! lmao everything lah!!!!! hahahhahah x3

 NANEUN OPPA NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU JOJAHAEYO
Bet cha don't know what that means u___u Nicole is a good korean teacher! hahahah every phrase/word she teaches me ill remember forever and i'll annoy people around me with it :3

OK GET READY FOR MORE OF ME AGAIN
OH HI! i like this picture i think its my fav among this whole cam whore period hahaha
AYO!
 Am I pretty? :)
 Am I Am I?
 Nah.... Im cute! :3
 How about sexy? OK WAIT NO THISSSS IS MY FAV SELCA AMONG THIS LOT :D
 Im cool like that \m/
 Am i hyuna enough for hyunseung yet? HAHHAHA
 Aegyooooo
 Heyyyyyy I like this picture too ;____;
 OMG THIS ALSO OoO i like this! i should set this as my DP U__U
 HEHEHHEHEHE THE NO LIPS FACE :3
 ehhhhhhh im cute! admit it! ;) hahahha
 Hi!
 Chicken Jusseyo
My thigh is...... weird O__O
 heh.
 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
6
7
8
9 [i didn't know what to do so... :x] HAHA
10 :D
yay have you had enough of my face yet? ^^ i bet not :3 HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Told dolph to download the heart shape maker app thingy :3 so its like many many more selcas coming soon \m/ yay yay yay omg i wanna do the heart shape thingy this saturday with everyone ^^ OKBYE



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe