The end of EOY, the start of freedom

10.10.12

So today was Art paper :\ once again i drew a shoe! gosh whats in my head ;___; nothing is in my head but clothes and shoes and OPPA and food :\ cause i've totally no inspiration at all :\ all i know what to manipulate things with.... is to manipulate with shoes HAHAHAHHA

 SHOES SHOES SHOES

OMG ITS CHIOER THAN ME x129738962138796  HAHHAHAHA GALAXY SHOES (Y) ♡♡♡♡♡
All my past dk how many art exams were all about manipulation..... so yeah i draw shoes for every art exam hahahhaha

AREN'T THESE JUST SO DROP DEAD GORGEOUS??? hahahha manipulation with wedges? DONE

I LIKE THE RIBBON AND THE RED AND I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT :( hahahha manipulation with stilettos? just did one today!!!

omg i really should think of other items to manipulate with instead of shoes :\ heh.

omg these floral heels are so chio T___T i've been looking for a pair of floral heels for like the longesttttt time but everything is so ex ;____;

ok stare at this picture for 10 minutes......
 OK NOW CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DREAM THAT YOUR FEET ARE IN THEM XD

If i could find this pair.... it'll be a pair of heels ill be willing to pay for! i think ill pay up to $100 for these? ;__; hey and $100 is a lot to this cheapo queen okay??? $100 i can buy like up to 50 shirts/dresses/whatever leh :(


MY WEDDING SHOES WILL LOOK SOMEWHAT SOMEHOW LIKE THIS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

 OK WAIT..... I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  EOY IS OVER BABY!

HELLO Its the start of freedom ♡ The holidays haven't started yet but.... its already here to me :)

Painted my nails today! TRIBAL PRINTS BABEH! Theres still school on friday though :\ So i plan to just plaster up my fingers LMAO HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH im serious. NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY will i remove these babies till after the weekends!!! at most ill remove like 3/10 fingers to show my chers LMAO i accidentally grabbed a durain so my fingers are all injured HAHHAHAHAH

But yeah basically i just don't plan to remove my nail polish till sunday and school for 5 hours won't get in my way baby

Met Dolphine Crisann and Raymond first :) all we did was play with everything at etude house, eat, eat ,eat and talk and cam whore and paint random shitz with nail polish and well yeah thats pretty much our lives :\

Met Yonghe and Rovson in the evening though ^__^ DINNER♡DINNER♡DINNER! FOOOOOD ♡♡♡


SAY HI TO MY AWESOME BFF FOOD IN MY BITCHY BFF FAT STOMACH ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 Ok... i need to stop eating so much and being lazy all day :x My dear dear tummy is getting rounder and rounder each day T_T

Everything i eat goes straight to my stomach and thigh fats :( leaving my arms as skin and bones =__=

But still.... i've been putting on weight recently u___u and my tummy ain't sexy anymore lmao cry T___T

I want flat abs again ;________; haish /slaps self/ i worked so hard for those two sexy lines HAHAHAH but i can never control myself to not eat what i want when i want~ and i can't stop myself from being lazy 

I need to go back to my 10-15 minutes abs workout each day HAHAHHAAH 

cause i miss wearing crop tees and cropped shitz and im too vain to wear them without a sexy tummy u__u
 hahaha and i was about 1 and a half hours late to meet raymond and dolphine today cause i decided to camwhore before leaving home so...... hi there :D lmao i posted this on insta with the caption '#foreverlate' hahahhaha /thick skin/ but heh.... its my style baby u___u i am the definition of #foreverlate




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe