TODAY IS ALL ABOUT ♡FOOD♡FOOD♡FOOD♡

11.10.12

So today...... I woke up at 2 30pm :x YES I AM A PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGGGGGGGG


Say Hi to the piggy ^___^ SELCA OF THE DAY :D 
omg a picture of me without my usual 16mm lenses....yuck and i think my nose is huge T_T

So i got up and went to my laptop and soon... Winnie called ^__^ She ended school early so she was going over to woodlands earlier and i was like omg but raymond told me to meet at 5 30pm T_T but yeah so i rushed to shower change and everything and out i went to woodlands............again

WOODLANDS IS OFFICIALLY MY 2ND HOME ALREADY U___U

So yeah i met Shi Hui and Winnie and we went to SASA till Raymond and Crisann came and we headed to the western food stall at the kopitiam near crisann's house \m/



I ate.......GRILLED FISH WITH MANGO SAUCE YES MANGO SAUCE OMG HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF GRILLED FISH WITH MANGO SAUCE? OoO

and it was ONLY $5.90!!!!!! Grilled fish with MANGO SAUCE + spaghetti + salad + corn FOR $5.90!!! BETTER THAN ASTONS EH U____U

 pretty pretty pretty picture of our food taken by winnie :D
up to down left to right: raymond > our cheese fries > crisann > shi hui > winnie > me ^__^

F♡♡D

OMG and now..... Winnie and Shi Hui has learned of my notsowellkept secret T___T haish the whole world is finding out haish can i disappear for 286218968931 years and re appear once everyone forgets? haish omg now everytime there won't be just yonghe raymond crisann dolphine jen and geraldine to give me that look but haish winnie and shi hui will CONFIRM WITH CHOP disturb me with it too ;____; HAISH

But yeah after that we went to eat BEANCURDDDD at causeway point ^__^ and omg at first winnie opened her beancurd and we like ewwww theres hair inside T_T ok actually it wasn't really hair but it was like dust? but still....yuck

So we decided to go and get a change \m/ but being the cheopo me with influence over my friends.... we took a few scoops before going to change so.....FREE FEW SCOOPS OF BEAN CURD :D  and after that... crisann found dirt/dust/hair/as raymond calls it....MAO in her bean curd too so....FREE FEW SCOOPS OF BEAN CURD AGAIN :D

Yay \m/ and after that.... we went to watsons to play with the cure thingy again and HAHHAHAHAH i love it ;____; OK but yeah after that winnie had to go home so..... bye winnie and shi hui :(

AND GUESS WHAT?

After that we met Harry and Leroy(I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME)

LMAO i haven't seen Harry in...3486321786232 years hahahah and the leroy guy is.... *COUGH*SOMEONE'SEX*COUGH* if i remember correctly from *COUGH*SOMEONE*COUGH* 's stories u___u

But yeah we just went to uniqlo to look at shitz and OMG I WANT THE CHILDREN'S JACKET THINGY!!!! its only $20 T___T AND IT HAS TRIBAL PATTERNS! AND ITS FLUFFY!!!!!! AND I CAN FIT!!!! so why not right? u__u after all...... it is uniqlo at $20 OoO

But yeah took this #ootd pic with crisann using uniqlo's mirror :)

After that we just sat down..... talked for a while.....then.......then........we......wait for it......................we............ went home.

HAHHAHAHA yes we went home T____T which is why im posting this up now.... cause i've nothing better to do at home! hahahahha kbye

OH AND QIUQIU IS COMING BACK TO SG SOON! YAY YAY YAY BUDGET BARBIE IS COMING BACK SOON!!!!!! can't wait to read her posts about taiwan ^___^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe