So its been a long time....

10.1.13

Haven't blogged in i don't know how long! my last post was like in November O.o So why the disappearance? i was..... busy? hahaha is that a valid excuse? Did you miss my face? xD 
HI! haha k so.... i got lazy.... and i really was busy u___u after i got back from Thailand .. i barely even touched my lap top!!!! i had the thinking THE HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING SCHOOL IS REOPENING though i had at least one month more haha but i kiasu mah!!! 

So i made sure i kept my schedules packed ^__^ Meeting up with friends every single day and all~ 

Then it was like... when i got home each day it would already be quite late? and so i would already be tired and thus, keeping away from the laptop haha and before i knew it, Christmas was over! 2012 was over! i missed my xmas post and new year post :( and i never blogged about my Thailand trip or how i spent my countdown.... A LOT OF THINGS!!!! :O 

I shall catch up on all those posts soon hahaha all the belated posts soon.... 

Another 2 selcas for you ;) hahaha these 2 from super long ago lorh!!!! 


Ok now im just thinking what i should write about in this post... i was thinking of writing about like ups and downs, moodswings and shit cause im having one of those depression nights again but then again... i decided not to torture your poor eyes cause i think i've already written a lot of crap about all that and its getting boring so i was thinking about writing about school and shit for a change....

and for now, i shall post about....... DRUMROLL~~~~~~~~~~ school.

SCHOOL HAS REOPENED !!!

Hopes that this won't bore you to death. hahah but i shall talk about school!!! New year new class new everything... so far right now im like.... trying to ignore the fact that i really hate school and everyone in it. Cause.... of my new form teacher. 

I LOVE MY NEW FORM TEACHER! Mr Eugene <3

He's exactly like Joel (my Cell Group leader/OPPA/PAPA) <3 I always 'Joel is a teacher but why is he not my teacher? i think ill learn to like school if my teacher was joel' Like you know, stuff like that.

and my wish came true ^__^ Mr Eugene is my #1 favourite teacher haha! i don't even know why :\ but compared to previous years.... 

So i promised myself i would really put in my best to focus this year. AND i promised myself that i wouldn't skip school anymore. [AT MOST ONCE A MONTH :X] and i've used my January one already on the 2nd day of school haha. But im serious this time u___u

I don't know but for me... when i hate my teachers, i tend to not want to do good. Like if i hate my form teacher i would be like 'KILL ME' i will break every rule until i drive him/her to his/her grave. But i love Mr Eugene so i won't! hahaha



OMG AND MY HAIR IS SUPER BLACK NOW! please excuse my no make up and 0 edits face and my hand and only look at my black black hair :x hahaha

Like really!!!! Ok now now back to bragging about how happy i am cause i have such an awesome form teacher :P Like when i didn't come on the 2nd day... He dropped me a text to ask if i was okay. Like you know, out of concern. Other teachers will probably be like 'stupid bitch trying to skip school ill get her when she gets back' and all that but Mr Eugene was like 'everyone's presence(every student in the class) is important to me' and like really words of encouragement lah :)

Yesterday i didn't go to school either, THIS TIME CAUSE I REALLY WASN'T FEELING WELL! But Mr Eugene isn't even in Singapore :x He's in Australia this week! But even so, he still talks to all of us on our class whatsapp group and asks us how is school and all our new teachers and everything and when he heard that i was sick he was like 'GO DRINK VIT C!' super cute sia xD #cutestteacher

So yeah i decided to be a good girl this year and not be a.... uhm... what i was last year. Haha.

and the hardest decision i made was.... that i will try to open up to my new classmates and give them a chance and not hate everyone so that we will have a shot at being a bonded loving class family. a promise to myself. YAY

I HEREBY PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT SKIP SCHOOL, I WILL TRY TO SLEEP EARLY, I WILL TRY TO STAY FOCUS IN CLASS, I WILL TRY TO COMPLETE EVERY BIT OF HOMEWORK GIVEN, I WILL TRY NOT BE VIOLENT, I WILL TRY NOT TO SHOUT, HIT OR MAKE ANYONE CRY(including teachers) ok thats my school new year resolution ^^

Hope to fulfill my new years resolutions ^^ /crossed fingers/

Oh and something new that i plan to achieve this year...
Do you want As?
Cause i've created this sure-win plan for my 2013 which i plan to really stick to haha

MY 2013 RULES AND COMMITMENTS 
1 - SLEEP AT 11! [not exact :x but like by 11 start preparation to sleep]

2 - FOCUS IN CLASS [Like die die also CANNOT SLEEP]

3 - NOTE TAKING [My plan is to really note down EVERYTHING until everything you need is already rewritten and you can throw away your textbook cause everything will already be in your notes]

4 - #WILT WHAT I LEARNT TODAY [Like a diary. Everyday go home, write one entry summarize all your notes of the day and write about.... like what i learnt today lah]

5 - 30 MIN READING DAILY [actually damn easy to accomplish, silent reading in school already covers 10 minutes, then just read on the way home etc... easy] 


These 5 are my current targets for the time being!!!! obviously i know i should like have 30 minutes of daily math but... thats something i don't think i can accomplish so.... baby steps. hopefully these 5 will already be in my life by Term 1 so at Term 2 i can start on daily math and just... slowly slowly add add lah :)

OH AND I ALSO BOUGHT......
A NEW LUNCH BOX AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I have decided to spend every recess and break in class to like... study? :x chiong homework and all. NO MORE COPYING! So in order for that to be able to happen, i will bring my own food to eat so i wont have to go to the canteen to buy :)

What i have in mind?
 LUNCHBOX SNACKS 
-Bread [boring bread for boring lazy days]
-GRAPES <3
-Cherry Tomatoes!!!!
-Strawberries [A treat for sometimes, cause EXPENSIVE!]
-POTATO CHIPS
-Cookies/Cupcakes/Muffins/Brownies
-EGGS [Hard boiled, egg whites only. for diet days]

and for lunch cause i have 2 breaks a day,

LUNCHBOX LUNCHES
-Spaghetti
-Fried Rice
-Chicken Wings

Thats all i have in mind at the moment :x haha okay i'm gonna stop here cause... its already 11! MY COMMITMENT IS TO SLEEP AT 11! and cause talking about packing lunch to school.... cooking... is making me miss someone so i shall sleep now before i cry so.... BUH BYE ILL BE BACK AGAIN SOON ^__^ 

Theres really a lot i want to blog about and most important, UPDATE MY DISGUSTING BLOG HEADER AND EVERYTHING URGH lots of redo-ing needed u___u ok goodnight for now ;D




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe