Sexy as hell.

14.3.13

Lesighpie.... when i get one of those depression periods in my life... i always just crawl around tumblr. Sadly, those are the periods when i feel ugly fat and unattractive as hell. So i look at pictures or sexy pretty fabulous bitches, eat ice cream and cry and feel just plain gross and unwanted... and when i look into the mirror i see a walrus look back at me. I pull myself down all the way.

BUT

After i get pass all that.... HERE COMES THE MOTIVATION BABY!
I know it ain't healthy... but it sorta works right? I put myself down to push myself and drive myself to strive for perfection...

Ok on to the main point.

I WANT ABS
I WANT A NAVEL PIERCING
I WANT TO DYE MY HAIR FULL BLUE/GREEN
I WANT EYEBROW PIERCINGS
I WANT TO LEARN DANCE.

Can u imagine already? IMAGERY PEOPLE!!!! actually, on top of that... i've decided that i really want... to go for plastic surgery... to fix my upper eye lids... but that ill have to wait for a long long time haha ok so these 5 first!

ABS.


just look at how fucking sexy that is.... SCREAM.

I can't express in words how bad i want those lines right now.....

Actually tbh i've always wanted abs... for a very long time now... but i guess my problem is consistency. I need to be more consistent in training those babies hahaha

i actually follow this abs workout most and sometimes this and this and random victoria secret model workouts u__u


I try to push myself to do at least 10 minutes everyday and sometimes i just randomly go to youtube search for any random video and just do it haha but most of the time i just go to a playlist and just do my favourite few which make my stomach hurt like CRAP

But everytime i eat and go crazy over food.... i end up meeting my long lost not so long ago and not so lost friend tina the talking tummy again T__T

hmm but hwaiting to me. Im totally in the mood now hahaha. i just have the thinking that having abs will me more valuable to people... in a way. ideky but yeah i don't plan to stop until i get the body i want.


BELLY PIERCING
need i say anything? imagine me with abs. and a navel piercing..... FUCK
but i promised myself. that i will not get my piercing until i get abs which satisfy me.
so good luck to me then..... urgh

HAIR

I never did get my turquoise highlights last year :( ordered turquoise la riche directions dye from pretty pieces but never got my dye =___= urgh

OMFG. Taking a look at the la riche directions colour chart now hahahaha

Seriously can't wait for june hols \m/ Im gonna just fuck remedials haha either let me enter school with blue hair or whatever ill just not go for anything....
GREEEEEEEEN HAIR I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE GREEEN HAIRRRRR

But its quite common already :( so blue hair here i come haha sorry green, i still love you <3

 EYE BROW PIERCING
 look at how fucking sexy that it..... ok after what happened to my ear... im quite scared to get an eyebrow piercing :x i mean imagine having to cut your face open.... YIKES

but its just too sexy for me to resist :(
 omg look. its seducing me.

 Ok gonna end this post as quick as i can now cause i wanna watch criminal minds hahaha and my laptop battery is dying soon :'(


 ends post like a selca as usual ^^ #potd today hahahah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe