Vampire Academy

12.3.14

I shall start my post with some ootd shots from the day :)
Credits to my lovely photographer and date of the day, my one and only JENBEAR <3

working the whole not looking into the camera poses cause it was a really lazy day for me and my make up was rather screwed ahaha F for effort man....

Onto the movie, we actually wanted to watch at a golden village cinema because i have vouchers for their candy bar but sadly, all the golden village cinemas only had like 1 slot per day for this movie and they were all like at midnight :(  

So we watched at a cathay cinema, the cathay at Cine to be exact :)


I was crazily excited but yet a little nervous....
Like you know, when you read an extremely good book and then the movie comes out and you're like OMGGG but at the same time like OH SHIT cause in your mind the characters are all so perfect, TOO perfect to be honest. So what if the movie comes out and the characters don't match you're fantasies? D: 
COMPLETE NIGHTMARE MAN!!!!!!!

But for this movie, i think this poster shoud've been the official one to be very honest :(
This poster represents the movie so much better and honestly really just brings the movie justice...
Like sorry but this....
This doesn't really look very attractive to me for a vampire movie... 

Haha i'm crazily fussy when it comes to a movie from a good book :x 
Though let me highlight the 'From The Director of MEAN GIRLS' part <3

And onto the movie... so did it disappoint me? Well..... NO. 
I LOVED IT!!!!
Princess Vasilisa and the badass rebel Rose <3

You seriously need to rush down to any cinema RIGHT NOW and watch it. 

Now onto my favorite characters..... ROSE  HATHAWAY AND CHRISTIAN OZERA

Rose is a guardian. and an oh so very sexy one for that matter!!!
She protects Vasilisa and i swear, it was love at first sight for me <3
But yeah, she's a new eye candy and new obsession to add onto my list i mean... 
LOOK AT HER!!!! SHE'S SO CUTE <333
And the girl behind the sexy adorable Rose Hathaway, is Zoey Deuth
And quick fact but did you know that she's also Maya in the Suite Life On Deck? 
I LOVE THAT SHOW MAN!!!! 

Zack's gorgeous love....

She's just really damn pretty lah
And extremely gorgeous?

She got the perfect part in the movie i swear... My fav gal in my fav role? What more can i ask for?!

And she really damn cute lah just look at her!!!
Okay, last of my fangirling pic spams...

Let's take a few seconds to appreciate her beauty 

And moving on to my favorite male lead :)
I know he's Vasilisa's guy and it's weird that i like him while i like Rose but let me use this picture to tell you why...
SO FREAKING SEXY?!?!?!

Plus, He's a fire user. 
Fire being my favorite element, i really don't see any reason to not fall for this hottie over here /smirks/
And the man behind the sexy Chirstian Ozera...
Dominic Sherwood 
AND DAMN THAT WHOLE DIFFERENT EYE COLOURS THINGYYY
He has to be a vampire in real life too... I can't think of any other explanation to how sexy this fucker is u__u
So he's that oh so yummy mysterious guy with a sad past in the movie...
And i swear, he is totally super cute in the movie lorh!!!!

Sexy+Cute+Handsome?!?!?! TRIPLE COMBO OMG
I feel myself drooling hahaha

Though i think Dimitri could've been sexier...
I mean, don't get me wrong i'm not saying that he wasn't sexy in the movie. But my personal opinion is that he looks a little teensy bit too old :x So it makes the him and rose scenes a little creepy hahahaha

But overall he is still sexy as hell and the show is awesome as hell so yea <3

Crossed fingers that movies for Richelle Mead's other books get produced soon too
ESPECIALLY THE BLOODLINES SERIES
Though my expectations for Adrian are extremelyyyy high ahahaha having faith

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe