TRAMPOLINE PARK?!

30.5.14

Pretty much a picture post but well recently I went to the trampoline park woohoooooo hahaha I freaking love trampolines like so so much I don't even... I mean who doesn't love trampolines right? It's so fun please

So I was late to meet my friends that day (as usual) because I spent an extremely long time choosing an outfit. I mean you obviously can't wear a skirt right? But yet if you wear like denim shorts and you jump jump jump it would just roll up to reveal disgusting butt cheeks?! And I was afraid to wear jeans because Singapore is soooooo hot...

In the end, I settled with jeggings hahaha behold my genius trampoline proof ootd





Plus some camwhores from the bus ride from the mrt to the place itself. 


Check out the photobomb.... hahaha honestly just too lazy to edit the pictures so yea... 









and selfies with Letrice ^^







And onto the trampoline park itself, this is pretty much how it looks like



brh my pictures suck i am sorry, i was too excited
We went to AMPED you can find more pictures on their site

Ok so I have to admit... 
AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID, I WAS PETRIFIED

Because of the kids... Ok I have a phobia of kids and babies, they just scare me okay :( so did I die there? Ok well no hahaha turns out there were so many people there then because this little boy was celebrating his birthday. we entered when they left THANK GOD FOR THAT 

The fees to enter the trampoline park are charged based on hours which can be found on their site and boy oh boy an hour seems short but it got me so tired it felt like some hardcore cardio workout hahaha 

45 minutes mark selfies 








Half of my make up pretty much melted off by then so please ignore my perfect imperfections
OMG THIS IS SUCH A SELF OBSESSED POST HAHAHAH TOO MANY SELFIES?!

ANYWAYS, its a trampoline park right? 

JUMP SHOTS TIME WITH LEFRENS

Muah

Letrice

En Xu

Christine

Lishen

And these people are just awesome?!?! Because my day was FREAKING AMAZING!!!
They're my classmates by the way so... YEAH! I ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS IN SCHOOL OMG CLAP FOR ME GUYS CLAP FOR ME!!!

Okay that's enough words now let's go on to more jumpshots

I was trying to do a J....

This was suppose to be a C hahah epic failure




















It was overall really really fun, definitely worth the money and i definitely enjoyed myself.
Can't wait for my next return wahahaha

PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS YO


and to end this post.... MORE SELFIES




till next time, muax
BYE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe