Bye June

4.7.14

So June is now officially over and school has resumed...
Time sure flies when you're having fun or in my case just living stress free.
But the stress is now back on with a huge pile of school work waiting for me so here is just a short picture post to show you what I've been up to this June...


SHOP VEXED HAS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED! 
TAKE A LOOK NOW
>>>>>>>>>  WWW.SHOPVEXED.COM  <<<<<<<<<<
















Shoutout to the angels, Denise, Shu Qi and Sabrina who made the shoot so very very very fun

We shot at White Cottage located at Chinatown and i actually really like this studio :')
Wanted to vlog this whole experience down but i honestly just panicked so it turned out just so crappy :(

Maybe I'll try again during my next collection hehehe

Onto the rest of my June































































and that is pretty much my June :)

Honestly so caught up with school work right now that i barely even have time to rest furthermore blog :( 

Will try to get my 'how i edit my photos' post up soon so stay tuned ^^

In the meantime.... 
ask me a question, request a post or just talk to me at my ask fm at ask.fm/jangraemon

I answer fun questions/statements when i'm in da mood hehehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe