[Lookbook] White as Snow (feat. VEXED and OOPS, KOOKY!)

6.3.15












Choker: VEXED
Top: OOPSKOKY

.
.
.



Broken Doll Stitches Choker launching real soon on www.shopvexed.com

Can't wait to be back in the studio this upcoming week, It's going to be awesome and I can't wait to model alongside hottie Jolene again so follow VEXED on Instagram now if you haven't to catch some sneak peaks and get ready for the re-launch


OOPSKOOKY
Oops, Kooky! is an adorable online preorder store based in Singapore and they ship worldwide!
They carry a wide range of apparels in various styles for all occasions, it wasn't easy trying to pick out a favorite piece because first, I had to choose what style I wanted to go towards... In the end I decided that since I've been rather girly recently, I went for this Mesh Cut Out Bralet, a wilder piece they have. 

I matched this bralet with plain black shorts in this outfit but honestly, this bralet can go with anything! I think it would go real well with some basic black highwaist jeans or if you aren't feeling so monochromatic, I would definitely pair this with a bright coloured or printed skirt too. The padding on this bralet is definitely sufficient enough to go braless but if you're feeling insecure (like me) about your boobs disappearing, wearing a black bra underneath would not be a problem as the cutting of this top would cover your bra just right.

Available in sizes XS to L, get this now at just $19 from OOPS KOOKY now!

Here are a few other favs of mine from their current preorder

Double Buckle Shirt
$25.30
Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Daily Grind Luggage Bag
$30
Colours: Grey / Blue / Rose / Olive

Active Sports Chic Dress
$22

If any of these catch your eye, their current preorder is closing IN 2 DAYS TIME on the 8th of March
So shop away now at www.oopskooky.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe